Thursday, November 29, 2007
Dear Mr Kucinich,
I look forward to listening to your Internet forum on Thursday night. I like what you stand for and especially that you say you are supporting the Constitution of the united States and the impeachment of the President and Vice President. There are a few questions that I would like to see addressed and your answers to them. These questions are as follows:
1. The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. This corporation, is OWNED by foreign interests. This corporation is running our country.
Mr. Kucinich please tell us where in our Federal Constitution, authority is granted for our Federal Government to be run by a corporation. Corporations are a fiction of Admiralty Law.
2. Mr. Kucinich where in the Federal Constitution is authority granted for our money to be controlled and issued by the foreign and privately owned Federal Reserve? Article I, Section 8 clearly states
"The Congress shall have power to ...........
To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures; "
Mr. Kucinich, I don't see the words in Article I, Section 8, saying "or Congress may farm out the right "To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures" to a private, for profit foreign corporation. DO YOU?
3. I also have noticed that you and most every other politician constantly refers to our country as a "Democracy" We are not a "Democracy" we are a "Republic". Article IV, Section 4 states "The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."
4. The final question. Mr. Kucinich hundreds of sovereign citizens, more likely thousands of sovereign citizens have asked and are asking the IRS to show them the Constitutionally compliant law that requires sovereign citizens to pay a non-apportioned income tax on the fruits of their labor. The IRS refuses to show this law and refers to this as a frivolous question. WHY DOES THE IRS REFUSE TO ANSWER? WHAT IS THE IRS HIDING? If there is such a Constitutionally compliant law then if the IRS doesn’t have something to hide, then why don't they simply show us where this Constituionally compliant law can be found? The First Amendment of the Bill of Rights states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. " What happened to this right Mr. Kucinich is the IRS above the law of our land?
5. What is your stand on income taxes, as it is presently being administered, Mr. Kucinich?
That which is not authorized by the Constitution is prohibited by the Constitution.
Mr. Kucinich, in my humble opinion, to run on a Constitutional platform, one must defend the ENTIRE CONSTITUION, the Constitution being the Supreme law of the land. We are in a Constitutional Crisis. I believe that you are a man of integrity and of his word. The questions I raise here are just the tip of the iceberg. I believe that a candidate for President who is running on a Constitutional platform is obligated to tell the people the true facts about what is going on in this country and how our Constitution has been trashed by Corp. US and our freedoms taken away.
Mark Twain once said: “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man – brave – hated – scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.”
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."